Friday Behavior Reports

Sunday, September 18, 2016
Happy Sunday!  Don’t forget to check your link to your child’s weekly behavior report.  I sent it in an email on Friday.  When you have viewed it please use the form link at the bottom to electronically sign it.  I would love to use this for us to communicate back and forth each week about your child's progress.  Feel free to use it in the same way that we used email for weekly comments.  The attached form is linked to the sheet so you will be able to view comments from myself on the first page and comments that you make on the fourth page of the document.  I will update it on Friday and check it on Monday.  If you need something during the week, please email or call the office instead as I will only check it Monday and Friday.  Thanks!

No comments