This isn't goodbye... just see you later.

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

What a wonderful year this has been.  The progress these little loves have made this year is tremendous. I am truly grateful that you have entrusted me with educating your children for their first formal year of school.  I hope you agree that what we accomplished this year is nothing short of amazing.  This picture perfectly sums up our year together.  We are like a family.  


 Of all the years that I have had this class is hands down the most loving group of kids that I have ever had.  I love you flies around our classroom all day long.  They are helpful and kind with each other and we have built a wonderful safe community.  This week was all about deconstructing that community, celebrating our successes and saying goodbye.  Here are some pictures of our week to show you some of the ways we were able to do this. 

We read, "A house for Hermit Crab" by Eric Carle.  Then we made hermit crabs of our own so we could take our class friends with us on our new adventure just like the the little hermit crab in the book.  










A visit from a recycling ambassador to teach us all about recycling.  



 Yearbook signing




Picking out books to take home for the summer!




 We love Mr. Moody!

 Two little cuties having some fun.

We visited Mrs. Smith's class to learn about first grade and ask questions.


Thank you again for a wonderful year!  I hope your kiddos have a fabulous summer and come back to see me when they are in first grade!  

No comments